Real Estate News from Popular Tennessee Cities
- Mount Juliet
- Johnson City
- Spring Hill
- Pigeon Forge
- Oak Ridge
- Lenoir City
- Fairfield Glade
- Concord Farragut
Real Estate News from Popular Tennessee Counties
- Davidson County
- Williamson County
- Shelby County
- Knox County
- Montgomery County
- Hamilton County
- Rutherford County
- Wilson County
- Sumner County
- Sevier County
- Washington County
- Sullivan County
- Cumberland County
- Anderson County
- Putnam County
- Blount County
- Bradley County
- Madison County
- Coffee County
- Jefferson County
- Dyer County
- Hamblen County
- Loudon County
- Tipton County
- Cocke County
- Dickson County
- Monroe County
- Robertson County
- Maury County
- Gibson County
- Fayette County
- Grainger County
- Franklin County
- Greene County
- Roane County
- Cheatham County
- Carter County
- McMinn County
- Rhea County
- Benton County
- White County
- Henderson County
- Crockett County
- Johnson County
- Cannon County
- Fentress County
- Claiborne County
- Warren County
- Sequatchie County
- Bedford County
Just Days Until Clarksville Downtown Market OpensThe local farmers are making plans to bring some of their best fresh produce to the Clarksville Downtown Market. The market is now a tradition in Clarksville and hundreds of shoppers attend each week.You'll find more than just fruits and veggies. T...
Now Sold House on Iris Ln. Clarksville TN 37042This home is now sold and waiting to have some fix up done by the buyer that will make it a fine home. It was bought as an investor special and has a great floor plan that home buyers like. I like the big kitchen and bay window dining area. The maste...
Yes, There Are Some Homes for Sale under $150,000 Homes priced under $150,000 are getting harder to find but with a watchful eye you can find a good selection. They are so affordable they don't stay on the market long in Clarksville TN. Buyers are competing in these lower price ranges and taking ...
Throwback Thursdays - Remember the MLS BooksBefore computers were used in real estate we had newsprint and MLS books. As I entered the business in late 1980, there were no books. Agents made photocopies of a handwritten description and photo of their listings and delivered to the other real estat...
Brenthaven, Brentwood, TN Neighborhood Information and Market ReportBrenthaven is a luxury subdivision in Brentwood, TN, United States. The community is the largest neighborhood in Brentwood, with over 800 single-family homes. Some areas of Brenthaven are within walking distance of schools in Bre...
Annandale, Brentwood, TN Neighborhood Information and Market ReportAnnandale is a luxury gated-community in Annandale, Brentwood, TN, United States. The subdivision can be accessed from Church Street E to the north and Old Smyrna Road to the south. Annandale is one of the best luxury communities ...
River Oaks, Brentwood, TN Neighborhood Information and Market ReportRiver Oaks is a beautiful luxury subdivision in Brentwood, TN, United States. The neighborhood is one of the oldest luxury communities in Brentwood, with some properties still having the ranch-style homes built during the 1970's....
Governors Club, Brentwood, TN Neighborhood Information and Market ReportGovernors Club is a residential luxury subdivision in Brentwood, TN, United States. The neighborhood was built with a beautiful golf course and private golf club. The combination of the golf course and luxury homes results in...
The Annual Bill Hoy Kiwanis Rodeo is coming to Clarksville, Tennessee this weekend at the 4H Pavillion on Rossview Rd. at Exit 8 of Interstate 24. This will make the 31st year the show has delighted the residents of Clarksville and the surrounding area. This is nationally-sanctioned PRCA event, w...
(RE/MAX Premier Choice)
Cumberland Cove TN Located halfway between Crossville & Cookeville on the Cumberland Plateau is where you'll find this great place. This home is located in Cumberland Cove which is a residential subdivision of site built homes nestled on acreage lots. This is a very unique place and quickly you'...
( Elite Realty Group)
Importance of InspectionAs a buyer, you are entitled to know exactly what you are getting. Don’t take anything for granted, not even what you see or what the seller or listing agent tell you. A professional home inspection is something you MUST do, whether you are buying an existing home or a new...
( Elite Realty Group)
Hot, Normal, and Cold MarketsHot MarketThis is an extremely competitive market and is advantageous to the seller. Sometimes, homes will sell as soon as they are listed or even before homes are listed. Typically, during a hot market, multiple offers will be made on each home and more often than no...
There’s a distinct difference between moving away from something or someone VS moving TOWARDS something or someone. Is your goal to do or undo? Are you creating or destructing? How’s your energy when you’re in the mode of moving away? Is it wildly different than your energy as you move forward? W...
Luxury in Stones Manor Clarksville, TN There are many reasons to like Stones Manor and more and more buyers are discovering the amenities that make this a luxury living neighborhood. I have been promoting this neighborhood for several years and I know this neighborhood well.Homes are selling fas...
All Kinds of FunFinally, there's a place to eat, drink, play and compete all in one location. The City Forum is located in the old Acme Boot manufacturing company behind Miss Lucille's at 2231-t Madison Street, Clarksville.To get a feel for the magnitude of the place, it is 120,000 sq. ft. under ...
(The Paula McDaniel Group with Real Estate Partners Chattanooga LLC)
Thank you for the great review Becky, we greatly appreciate you and look forward to working with you on all of your future real estate needs! The Paula McDaniel Group 423-667-2997 Real Estate Partners Chattanooga LLC. 423-362-8333Equal Housing Opportunity. Licensed in TN and GA. www.AllChattano...
( Elite Realty Group)
Click the link below to watch the latest episode of Lakeway Area Real Estate Talk Live: Lakeway Area Real Estate Talk Live - Episode 74 May 14, 2018 ~ Energizing your home for sale. 🏠 The Elkins Home Selling Team with Elite Realty Group provides services with Morristown TN Real Estate For Sale an...
I remember getting my first set of walkie talkies. That was SO cool. I could give one to a friend, and we could roam the neighborhood talking to each other. It added a whole new dimension to our play. Every summer, I spent the mornings at the swimming club and the afternoons playing outside with ...
Market Update for Meadows of HearthstoneThis is one neighborhood that still is off the radar of most home buyers. Values are some of the best in Clarksville making Meadows of Hearthstone a location and neighborhood to consider. This neighborhood was completed in 2007 with 175 homes built by by Mi...
It's Free Admission SaturdayOn the second Saturday of every month you can bring friends and family and everyone gets in free. This is one of the great reasons to visit Downtown Clarksville and this historic site. Though the Customs House Museum is interesting to visit any day of the week when you...
Tennessee Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Professionals
- Holli McCray Real Estate Agent
- Jennifer Carstensen Real Estate Agent
- Barry Owen Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Sharon Lee Services for Real Estate Pros
- Norma J. Elkins Real Estate Agent
- Steve Reed Mortgage and Lending
- Mike Frazier Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Tammie White, Broker Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Susan Laxson CRS Real Estate Agent
- David Wright Real Estate Agent
- Paula McDaniel Real Estate Agent
- Larry Brewer - Benchmark Realty llc Real Estate Agent
- Virginia Kail Real Estate Agent
- Zach Tetley Industry Observer
- Maria Holland Real Estate Agent
- Calvin Shropshire Real Estate Agent
- Amy Patterson Real Estate Agent
- Michelle Dickison Real Estate Agent
- Patricia Adedoyin Real Estate Agent
- Richard Byron Smith, NMLS #184479 Mortgage and Lending
- Benchmark Realty LLC Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Robbie Borghi Real Estate Agent
- Sarah, John Rummage Real Estate Agent
- The Mountain Girls Real Estate Agent
- Jay Cash Services for Real Estate Pros
- Kelly Jooma Real Estate Agent
- Roland Woodworth Real Estate Agent
- Alyse "Aly" Sands Real Estate Agent
- Pam Rumley and Lisa Lewis Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Peggy Warren Real Estate Agent
- Marie LaVoise, CENTURY 21 Platinum Properties Real Estate Agent
- Connie Harvey Real Estate Agent
- dustin sherlin Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Barbara Ely, Broker- Resort Lifestyle Specialist in Fairfield Glade & Lake Tansi Real Estate Agent
- Tim and Pam Cash Real Estate Agent
- Celeste Chism - Serving You in Crossville, Fairfield Glade, Lake Tansi & Cumberland Cove Real Estate Broker/Owner
- The Brewer Team - Benchmark Realty Real Estate Agent
- Michele Bass Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Cindy Edwards Real Estate Agent
- Mary Sheridan Real Estate Agent
- Judy & Jerry Ryan Real Estate Agent
- Jennifer Carstensen Real Estate Agent
- Josh Anderson Real Estate Agent
- Rob Thomas Real Estate Agent
- Christine McInerney Real Estate Agent
- Matthew Caulk Real Estate Agent
- Cindy Justice Real Estate Agent
- Steve Albin Real Estate Agent