The right broker makes all the difference when you are buying or selling your home. Nina Hollander is the difference you can count on! Call me. You'll be glad you did!
Get to know Nina Hollander
Let me introduce myself: I'm Nina Hollander, your Charlotte-area Real Estate Consultant and REALTOR. I invite your real estate questions and will answer them without any obligation.
My goal is to earn your business by providing outstanding service and commitment. Buying and/or selling your home is a very personal and exciting process. Finding the right Agent can be the difference between a pleasant, stress-free experience and an unpleasant one. Today's real estate market is rapidly changing and can be complicated. A top Agent can make it easier for you to understand and navigate the process.
Carolinas Realty Partners with RE/MAX Executive want you to be our client for life and we take the challenge of earning your trust and loyalty completely to heart. Far more than business, it is a personal matter to us whether you are merely satisfied or absolutely delighted with our services. More than our experience, we dedicate hours upon hours of hard work. More than such diligence, we add original ideas and remarkable touches that excite you about buying or selling a home with us. We truly strive to have all our clients believe that “we are the difference you can count on!”
Why Finding The Right Agent Matters:
· First, you'll want an agent ready and able to make a full-time commitment to you. I can and will do that.
· Second, you'll want an agent who knows the local neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, ordinances, etc. I have the expertise to effectively represent YOUR best interests.
· Third, you'll want an agent who embraces the convenience of technology without losing the personal touch. Technology is critical to a smooth transaction, but will never replace the time I spend with you, serving as your personal guide through this exciting process.
MY GOAL IS SIMPLE:
I want to provide the very best service to my clients. This means that for the home seller, I want to ensure that every home listed with me is given the attention necessary to properly promote it in the marketplace and to sell it at top dollar.
For the home buyer this means that each buyer I assist receives everything they need to find the home they are are looking for. A critical part of providing the best service to my clients is to provide them with the guidance and support they need throughout the entire selling or buying experience.
Unlike many other agents, who may just show you what they have, I know how to listen and help you find the right home for you and your family. You will be living there for many years to come and I believe it is critical that it be the right home for you, not just a sale for me and RE/MAX Executive Realty.
My goal is simple: I want to provide the very best, 5-star service to my clients.
Please call on me if you have any questions at all about the Charlotte metro market or anything else related to the home buying or selling process.
Nina Hollander's Blog Posts
Licensed Broker/Realtor in North and South Carolina
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
· Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
· Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
· Strategic Pricing Specialist (SPS)
· Certified Fine Home Specialist
· Certified Distress Property Expert (CDPE)
· Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
· Named 5-Star Best In Client Satisfaction Agent by Charlotte Magazine 2007-2016
· Member, RE/MAX Hall of Fame (top 2% of 90,000+ RE/MAX agents world-wide)
· Named “One of 50 Most Influential Women In Charlotte” by Mecklenburg Times in 2010
. Named "One of 100 Most Influential Agents In North Carolina" by Real Estate Executive Magazine in 2016
· Relocation: assisted 100+ families in relocating, totaling $90+ million in sales.
· First Time Buyers:assisted 100+ families with their first home purchase, totaling $80+ million in sales.
· Home Marketing Specialist:$100+ million in listing sales.
· Fine Home Sales:$50+ million in sales of properties averaging $750,000+ in price.
· Condominium Sales:$25+ million in sales.
· International Sales: $20+ million in sales to foreign purchasers.
25 years experience in residential real estate sales/marketing.
18 years of executive level management experience in corporate finance with international, Fortune 500 companies.
· MBA Degree in Finance & Management/Fordham University
· BA Degree in Public & International Affairs/The George Washington University
· Graduate, Program for Management Development/Harvard School of Business
Testimonials for Nina Hollander
Nina is an area expert in the real estate market. She is up-to-the-minute knowledgeable, detail-oriented, a non-nonsense, bulldog Realtor--and that's what I appreciate in a professional. I will use her again and again and have referred her to several of MY clients. You can expect nothing less than perfection from Nina.
We have relied on Nina for several real estate sales and she has always come through. We recommend Nina to anyone and will use her to sell in the future.
“I wanted to thank you for a great experience in buying my new home. Everything went very smoothly and your determination and knowledge ensured a great experience. Again, thank you… and it was a pleasure buying my first new home in Charlotte with your guidance."
Kathy & Chuck F12/20/2013
“For months we communicated with Nina over the phone and internet. She listened to absolutely everything we had to say. She made our transition so easy. We loved Nina’s kindness, her honesty, her knowledge on the Charlotte area. We felt like we made our first friend in Charlotte. Thank God that Nina came into our lives. We will always be grateful to her."
“What an excellent agent I was fortunate to meet! Nina, this is the fifth house I’ve sold in my life and you are the best of all! It’s amazing how you control and manage your business so professionally.”
Andrea & Jason B08/23/2013
“Wow! Amazing! Great! I don’t think there are enough words to express how thankful we are for the service we received from Nina Hollander on the purchase of our new home. Her personal attention from the start was wonderful. We knew then that we had a top-notch person to work with! After we made a decision to build a new home, Nina continued to be a great support! She promptly attended all meetings with a smile on and was prepared. This included the contract, walk-through and closing phases. (Nina is so prepared that she even has her “walk through shoes.” Finally at the end of the process, we had some issues with our lender. Nina helped calm our nerves, resolve the situation and again followed through with the issue. Overall, I cannot find enough words of gratitude to express to you, and especially to Nina Hollander, for making this a simple and enjoyable experience. Wow! Amazing! Great!”
Brenda & Wayne L08/23/2013
“Thank you so much for making our move to Charlotte so easy. Your knowledge and professionalism helped us feel comfortable with the whole buying process. You understood our needs and wants. You truly looked out for our best interest and we appreciate that. You are definitely an A+ Realtor. We would highly recommend you to anyone we know.”
"Nina is among the most outstanding service providers I have ever worked with in any profession. My wife and I consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have met her. Nina is extremely knowledgeable, reliable, patient, and always puts the best interests of her clients first. She spent a great deal of time with us during our home search and at no time did we ever feel pressured to make a decision. In the end and after an extensive search, Nina helped us find exactly what we were looking for in a great neighborhood and terrific school district.
I have worked with a number of real estate agents in the past. Nina is hands down the most professional and I would absolutely recommend her services to anyone."
"Nina was a terrific, capable and knowledgeable resource in both the acquisition and re-sale of my Charlotte property. I highly recommend consulting with her for your real estate needs!"
"Thanks again for everything you did to sell the house! I have no doubt now, nor did I through the entire selling process that you were the best Realtor for the job. I will continue to try to express my gratitude by sending referrals your way any chance I get.