Trivia question answers for Sunday May 20, 2018
1. Which hills divide England and Scotland? Cheviot Hills
2. The Apgar score is used to measure the color and condition of what? Newborns
3. Herodotus is commonly referred to as what? The father of history
4. How many white stripes are there on the American flag? Six
Trivia questions for Monday May 21, 2018
1. Who steers the shell and motivates the rowers in a crew race?
2. Poison Ivy is a relative to what plant?
3. What capital city translates as Capital City in the native tongue?
4. Which seaport's name is Spanish for "white house"?
Enjoy your day!