Trivia question answers for Tuesday May 15, 2018
1. What color does blue litmus paper change to in acid? Red
2. What state is name to CNN? Georgia
3. In which European country would you find the Tokaj wine region? Hungary
4. Who was the musical director for Johnny Carson's "The Tonight Show" from 1967 to 1992? Doc Severinsen
Trivia questions for Wednesday May 16, 2018
1. Eastern Diamondback, Massasauga, and Timber are what type of animal?
2, What is Falaka?
3. Graham Kerr became famous under what nickname?
4. What is the oldest and most numerous class of animals?
Enjoy your day!