Trivia question answers for Monday May 18, 2018
1. Who voiced Rocky in the movie "Chicken Run"? Mel Gibson
2. What is the Oscar statuette holding in its hands? A sword
3. For what does the "F" stand in the name F. Lee Bailey? Francis
4. What is another name for a flower's colorful corolla? Petals
Trivia questions for Tuesday May 15, 2018
1. What color does blue litmus paper change to in acid?
2. What state is name to CNN?
3. In which European country would you find the Tokaj wine region?
4. Who was the musical director for Johnny Carson's "The Tonight Show" from 1967 to 1992?
Enjoy your day!