Trivia question answers for Sunday May 13, 2018
1. What scale is used to measure the hardness of minerals? The Mohs Scale
2. When facing Mount Rushmore, which president's head is farthest to the left? George Washington
3. What is the main flavoring ingredient in a typical gin recipe? Juniper berries
4. What comedian is remembered for his saying "Everyone wants to get inta de act"? Jimmy Durante
Trivia questions for Monday May 18, 2018
1. Who voiced Rocky in the movie "Chicken Run"?
2. What is the Oscar statuette holding in its hands?
3. For what does the "F" stand in the name F. Lee Bailey?
4. What is another name for a flower's colorful corolla?
Enjoy your day!