Trivia question answers for Saturday May 12, 2018
1. Guru Nanak founded which religion? Sikhism
2. Above 5,000 feet, coffee beans tend to develop a high level of wbat? Acidity
3. Who is the inventor of the cash register? James Ritty
4. Which ocean is the world's largest? Pacific Ocean
Trivia questions for Sunday May 13, 2018
1. What scale is used to measure the hardness of minerals?
2. When facing Mount Rushmore, which president's head is farthest to the left?
3. What is the main flavoring ingredient in a typical gin recipe?
4. What comedian is remembered for his saying "Everyone wants to get inta de act"?
Enjoy your day!