Trivia question answers for Friday May 11, 2018
1. How many arms does a typical snowflake have? Six
2. What word for a wimp comes from the title character of Howard Webster's comic strip "The Timid Soul"? Milquetoast
3. Who was the star of the 1928 movie "Steamboat Willie"? Mickey Mouse
4. During what war was the construction of the Pentagon completed? WWII
Trivia questions for Saturday May 12, 2018
1. Guru Nanak founded which religion?
2. Above 5,000 feet, coffee beans tend to develop a high level of wbat?
3. Who is the inventor of the cash register?
4. Which ocean is the world's largest?
Enjoy your day!