We're thrilled to announce that this year will mark the City of Temecula's first Startup Week!
Startup Week is a FREE, five-day celebration of our community that builds momentum and opportunity around entrepreneurship led by local entrepreneurs and hosted in amazing spaces all over town. This event will be held on September 24 - 28,2018.
This week's long event will be a community-run event full of amazing people, businesses, and ENGAGING events all centered around entrepreneurship! There will be over 50 events during the week of various types including panel discussions, workshops, interactive small group forums, one-on-one expert sessions, fireside chats and more! Temecula Startup Week will be led by the some of the region's most successful entrepreneurs, top leaders, inspiring speakers and presenters, and will bring the community together like never before.
Startup Week is inspired by volunteerism, sharing and inspiring our community through engaging stories that relate to business as we celebrate entrepreneurship in the Temecula Valley. This mega-event will include the following tracks and will educate businesses and individuals on starting, growing and scaling their businesses:
1. Designer – everything from fashion to architecture to new-age digital design and artwork. Also, all other types of creatives as well.
2. Developer - Frontend, backend, full stack, big data, APIs, architecture, methodologies, junior, senior, etc.
3. Founder e– for startup businesses, or seasoned entrepreneurs. Participants gain skills and knowledge needed to found a company. This will include but is not limited to Initial product development, go-to-market strategies, seeking funding, and building a team, etc.
4. Growth - Digital marketing, inbound and outbound sales, and customer experience etc.
5. Maker - all physical products for every type of maker - from outdoor recreation and crafting, to connected devices, open-source hardware, 3D printing, IOT, new technologies in manufacturing, etc.
6. Product - Product management, development, and marketing, including building the product and delivering it to market.
7. Hospitality & Tourism
8. Women in Business
9. Under 30 Track
10. Wellness Industry
City of Temecula has asked me to be their Programming chair for their upcoming Start Up Week. I am so looking forward in bringing so many talented business professionals come together and help the Start Up Week become successful. In addition, I will also be speaking on "How to Create your Personal Branding". To learn more, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more on what Startup Week is all about, check out these links: