I have always believed that anything I have ever done has help prepare me for anything I will ever do. To that end, I have relied upon my past experiences and a lot of education both formal and otherwise to conduct my business whatever it was.
So responsive to the May contest/challenge my idea is simple but thought provoking as well. How has your specific background, experience in life and or business, education or or family life contributed to your success?
The specifics would be as follows:
1) Write a post of at least 250 words describing how your past experiences, education or adversities have contributed to the knowledge you now possess and use in your business today.
2) Be specific by explaining or telling a story that explores how a past period or event has shaped who you are today and how that matters in what you do today. (This would allow Realtors, Staggers, Inspectors and everyone here in the Rain the ability to compete in an equal way.) If you are retired you can still participate either by referencing your former career or current one.
3) Include a photo or graphic and explain the relationship to your post.
4) Winners will receive points as follows:
First place: 3000 points.
Second place: 2000 points
Third place: 1000 points
5) All who contribute will get 750 points.
This is my entry into the May Contest challenging us to come up with a an idea for a June Contest or Challenge. I think it would be fun to read these posts and learn more about and from each other.