by Patricia Feager
SUGGESTION ONLY FOR Debe Maxwell, CRS. THIS IS AN ENTRY ONLY FOR:
THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL CONTEST OR CHALLENGE UNLESS AR SAYS SO AND THEY SPECIFY WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND WHO WILL RUN THE CONTEST, ETC.
What I would like to learn from other members and what I think others may be interested in learning are the following:
- What is trending in your area in new construction?
- What take-away did you learn from visiting new construction?
What new ideas could enhance a seller's home to list?
Topic Idea & Challenges
What's new and trending in new construction in your area? Visit 1 - 3 New Construction sites.
By using video, showcase what builders are offering home buyers in your area. Ideas may include:
- Price ranges
- Square Feet
- New Concepts
- Adorable Designs
- Kitchen Cabinets, Counter Tops, Appliances
- New Products
Provide take-aways you learned from visiting new construction. Then, come up with new ideas sellers can use to enhance the value of their homes if they are going to sell before purchasing new construction or ideas they can use to enhance the value of their home if they are not able to buy new construction at this time.
Topic Summary for Learning Opportunity
- Visit one to three new construction sites
- Use your own video. Video can't be taken by anyone who isn't a member of ActiveRain
- 1,000 points for every new construction you video and present on ActiveRain
- 3,000 points extra if this is your first time using your own video
- If video is not allowed, use 3 - 6 of your own photos
- 2,000 points for a minimum of 3 new ways home owners can enhance their value
In a nutshell: You may visit up to three new construction sites. Video the sites you visit. It must be your video, not a spouse, or anyone who isn't a member of ActiveRain, or a professional photographer. You get 1,000 points for every new construction site you video.
1 construction site = 1,000 points
2 construction sites = 2,000 points
3 construction sites - 3,000 points
If Video is not allowed, 500 points if you use your own photographs, regardless of quantity.
3,000 points extra if this is your first time making a video and it is your own video. You only get 3,000 points once, not 3 times for each construction site.
1,500 points extra if you get 10 or more people who like your take-aways and they must note that in their comments. 1,500 points maximum.