The value of a house in Suffolk County Long Island is based on more than just the house itself. There are many factors that need to be considered to determine its value...
• Location is often the number one factor that determines the Long Island home value.
• It's essential to set a realistic price from the start. The price will affect how long a home stays on the market. If a house has been sitting on the market a long time, a price adjustment may be needed.
• Buyers will compare the price of your home to similar properties available in the area, as well as those that have recently sold.
• First impressions are important. Buying a home is both emotional and subjective. Before listing your Suffolk County Long Island home, make sure its show-ready inside and out.
• The Real Estate Market is constantly changing. Choose a Realtor who is current in the local market conditions and that their Marketing Plans are skillful.
Thinking of selling your Suffolk County Long Island home? Interested in finding out the current market value of your single family home, condo or 55+ property? Then call Lawrence "Larry" & Sheila Agranoff, Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker, and Licensed RE Salesperson, to discuss what is happening in today’s Suffolk County Real Estate Market.
Call Our Cell: 631-805-4400
This Long Island Real Estate Tip is brought to you as a courtesy by Lawrence "Larry" and Sheila Agranoff, helping Buyers and Sellers with their Long Island Real Estate goals.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has listing or transaction in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
If your home or condo is listed with another broker, this is not a solicitation of the property.