32th Annual Holiday On Main St
This weekend is Week One Of The 32nd Annual Holiday On Main St Middletown, CT. This Friday & Saturday, Middletown will kick off the 32th Annual Holiday On Main St. This will be the first of four weekends of events leading up to Christmas week. This first weekend will be two days of events, and each weekend after this will only be one day. Every weekend will have its own theme and will be packed full of activities. Below is the schedule for both Friday and Saturday of this week.
Friday, November 24th
4:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Free Wagon Rides along Main Street.
- Middletown High School Crew Team selling Hot Chocolate, Coffee & Desserts, in front of the Church of the Holy Trinity.
- The Kiwanis Club of Middletown will be selling Popcorn & Hot Pretzels.
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Lakeside Academy of Dance Troup on the South Green.
- Carol Singing with Middletown High School Concert Choir, Woodrow Wilson Middle School Select Chorus, and Keigwin 6th Grade School Chorus on the South Green.
- Middletown High School Marching Band, and Woodrow Wilson Middle Band will perform as they march down Main Street.
- Santa arrives on the Holiday Wagon Ride for the tree lighting on Main Street.
- The Cookie Mouse arrives on the Wagon Ride with 3rd Grade Middletown Students, who were chosen by their teachers because they show good citizenship, good behavior, are respectful to others and demonstrate the spirit of giving in everyday life.
- Tree Lighting on the South Green - Santa Claus will turn on the lights on the big tree on the South Green!
- Parade up Main Street to the where Santa will turn on the Lights on the Tree on the Middlesex of Chamber of Commerce Roof.
- Free Pictures With Santa.
- Free Horse & Carriage Rides continue until 8:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Stuff-A-Cruiser - hosted by the Middletown Police Department and Eli Cannon's Tap Room at the third tree lighting. Those in attendance can bring new, unwrapped gifts for children & adults, or items for the Veterans home (soap, razors, shampoo, etc).
- 8th. Annual Tree Lighting in front of Eli Cannon's Tap Room, 695 Main Street, where Santa will arrive by wagon to light the tree. Elves will be on the sidewalk with Popcorn, Cookies, Hot Chocolate and Treats for the Kids!
Saturday, November 25th
10:00 a.m – 2:00 p.m.
- The Civitan Club of Middletown will be selling Popcorn & Hot Pretzel.
- Holiday Music by Harvest Woods Audio.
- Middltown High School Crew Team selling Hot Chocolate, Coffee, & Desserts - in front of the Church of the Holy Trinity.
- The Fun Train will offer free rides on the sidewalk around the downtown throughout the day.
- Greet Santa and Free Horse & wagon Rides.
- Pet Food Drive (bring donation - chew toys, blankets, towels, canned wet & dry dog/cat food) in front of the Church of the Holy Trinity.
- Holiday Story Time with Cookie Mouse at The Inn At Middletown, 70 Main St. At the end of the reading there will be books for sale and book signing by Give A Mouse A Cookie.
1:30 – 1:15 p.m.
- Kung Fu Demonstration by members of the Tat Wong Kung Fu Academy perform individual and group forms, weapons & bare hand and self defense.
That concludes all of the activities scheduled for Week One Of The 32th Annual Holiday On Main St Middletown, CT. I will post Week Two of the 32th Annual Holiday On Main St Middletown, CT schedule next week with all of the activities for Saturday, December 2th.
Each of the prior Holiday On Main St events have been great fun, and something local children look forward to. I expect the 32th Annual Holiday On Main St Middletown, CT to be every bit as good as those in the past, and from the list of activities above it may be even better. So make it a point to take advantage of all the fun activities Week One Of The 32th Annual Holiday On Main St Middletown, CT.
Info about the author:
George Souto NMLS# 65149 is a Loan Originator who can assist you with all your #FHA, #CHFA, and #Conventional #mortgage needs in Connecticut. George resides in Middlesex County which includes #Middletown, #Middlefield, #Durham, #Cromwell, #Portland, #Higganum, #Haddam, #East Haddam, #Moodus, #Chester, #Deep River, and #Essex. George can be contacted at (860) 573-1308 or firstname.lastname@example.org