Patty and I get calls all the time from people or we met at open houses or out showing homes or even when we stop for a lunch break. Many calls come from past customers who refer their friends and family to us.
But for those of you who are unsure of how to pick a good REALTOR to work with and to help you buy or sell a homes,this video blog is for you.
My identical twin sister and I just figured it might be easier if we just talk about the subject to help you understand what a REALTOR must be able to do for you.
- Make sure the agent knows the area well. They last thing you want is an agent getting lost while showing you homes!
- Make sure the agent knows the neighborhood, the floor-plans and the laws. That full apartment in the basement of the house with the stove may be an appealing feature to rent out the basement but is it allowed by County Code?
- Make sure the agent knows how to help you with the financing, the negotiations, the numbers. That they have people they can call for every speed bump you may encounter along the way.
- When selling a home make sure the agent knows the community, the rules, and the sign laws for Open Houses, Directional Signs etc.
- Ask what they are going to do to specifically market and get your home SOLD. What is the plan?
Finding a good REALTOR can make the process seamless and stress free.
So that is just a sample of what to expect when looking for a good REALTOR in Prince William County Virginia. You are always welcome to call us. We a are full time career REALTORS helping people everyday in the area's of Mount Vernon VA to Frederickskburg VA.
To see more of our video tutorial tips for home buyers and sellers visit our the Twins Selling Real Estate on Facebook