This week we were called to list a home in Potomac Shores in Prince William County Virginia.
The home is located at 17200 Flatstick Ct and it backs to the 12th Green on the Jack Nicklaus Golf Course. If you are not familiar with Potomac Shores, you are in for a treat! That's because this is the nicest most south after cul-de-sac in the community.
Flatstick Ct is at the highest point in the Potomac Shores and that allows for some very beautiful sunset views from every window on the rear of the home.
Take a look at Drone Shoot Below
This particular James Model features over 3000 finished square feet on the first two levels and another 1135 finished square feet on the daylight lower level. The home is a walk-out condition with full size windows, a bar, theater room, fifth bedroom and full bath as well as two storage areas!
"The person who is going to love this home, wants to be in a social neighborhood!"
Where neighbors are out and about and having a glass of wine in the afternoon, or joining in on a cul-de-sac fire pit evening just talking, and spending time together with other neighbors.
Fair Warning, Flatstick Ct is known as being the "Fun Cul-de-sac" and also known for it's block parties!
So if this blog post has peeked your interest just a bit, then take a drive on Sunday and come on out between 1pm and 3pm to see this beautiful home that has been freshly painted and is ready for a lucky new owner. Will that be you?
You won't know until you walk the home, the lot and meet the neighbors and check out everything Potomac Shores has to offer. Learn more here 17200 Flatstick Ct Open Sunday 1 pm to 3pm
- Potomac Shores has The Shores Club with State of the Art Gym ( FREE to residents)
- High Speed Internet is included in the monthly HOA Fee's of $178.00
- All homes are built with Energy Savings Technology. You won't believe how economical the utility bills are here.
- The VRE Station is tentatively set to open in 2018
- The new Covington Elementary School will open at the end of 2017
- The new community Middle School is ahead of schedule
- The Town Center will be in the near future
- The Marina and the Hotel are stll on the books...no scheduled date for those yet.