Talk about your kick-start!
Bob Stewart's challenge to compile a niche post list comes just when I need it. I am in process of moving my Best Atlanta Short Sales website to a leaner, cleaner theme. Coordinating the site with my AR blog, we'll create a roadmap for short sellers. We have plenty of general short sale information posts already (a niche in itself), but now move to laser focused posts specifically for underwater sellers (not buyers and bargain hunters, not investors, just sellers).
Even my market reports will now be slanted toward providing the exact kinds of information underwater Georgia sellers need most.
The first 20 post topics that come to mind are, of course, not new for me to write about, but my approach to writing them will be new, aimed at arming my area short sellers for success:
- What are my options if I am underwater in my Georgia home but really need to relocate?
- 5 facts your Georgia short sale agent wants her short seller to know up front
- Who can qualify for a Georgia short sale?
- How do I get started with a short sale?
- Why does a short sale take so long? (And what can I do to speed things up?)
- What is the #1 mistake made by Georgia short sellers? (And how can I avoid it?)
- Using short sale to stop Gerogia foreclosure? What works and what doesn't.
- Top Seller Secrets for Atlanta short sale success. (series)
- Get ready to relocate with less stress -- even though your short sale is still in process.
- What specialized knowledge must your Atlanta short sale agent possess?
- How proactive can you be in getting your short sale approved.
- How many decision-makers have a hand in your short sale approval? (And what they each need from you)
- Who pays the short sale seller cash incentives, and will you qualify?
- Atlanta neighborhood real estate values -- your home may be worth more than you think
- Can you avoid short sale and foreclosure scams in Georgia?
- How to avoid Georgia foreclosure
- Wondering why your (neighborhood) home has not yet regained it's full pre-crash value?
- Will bankruptcy save my house from foreclosure?
- Georgia short sale questions answered (series)
- What information MUST your short sale approval letter contain?
- How you can avoid short sale closing delays
...oops, got carried away.
Taking another cue from Bob's post, all of these titles are inspired by past AR posts that have aged and need a revisit and some revision for today's market. The game has changed. I only got through the first 6 of 23 pages of old posts (in my stats), so I should have plenty more fodder as I continue through 17 more pages of old titles.
To all Rainers who also specialize in shorts, can you think of seller-specific topics or problems/solutions I've missed? Additional topic suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance.