New to the market this week is 1906 Powells Landing Circle Woodbridge Virginia 22191.
This home has the traditional look of a colonial home with a dose of Southern Charm. It's is rare to find a brick front home with a front porch, becasue the porch is an expensive ad on! Best of all this home features a floor-plan where you live on the rear of the home. Check out the photo below of the kitchen, family room and breakfast room. This space looks out over the deck and fenced rear yard! You get stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, a two gas fireplaces, tray ceilings, a gorgeous master bedroom suite with luxury bath not to mention a full finished basement! This home is a "Must See Home" if you are qualified up to $550,000.
Click on this link to get OPEN HOUSE information on 1906 Powells Landing Circle Woodbridge VA 22191
If you are relocating to the area, and don't have time to get here next weekend take a walk through tour right now 1906 Powells Landing Cir. Then call us or call your Buyers Agent.
Where is 1906 Powells Landing?
- The home is located in Powells Landing Subdivision just off RT 1 in Woodbridge Virginia.
- Located between Fort Belvoir and Marinie Base Quantico.
- Just down the street from Stonebridge Potomac Town Center
- Less than three miles to the Potomac Mills Shopping Center and Sentera Hospital.
- For commuters into the Washington DC Area. This home is about twenty nine miles with a average commute time of forty five minutes. However the Rippon Landing VRE Station is just few minutes away. If you are going to be working in L"Enfant Plaza, Union Station, Chrystal City or Alexandria this home may be a wonderful option for you. You'll never know until you come take a look.
Not sure this is the house for you? Well just click on this link to view all the home for sale in Woodbrdge Virginia priced between $500,000 and $600,000