The 14th annual St. Patrick’s Day Festival in Smyrna will be held on Thursday, March 17, 2016 from 2:00pm-9:30pm and on Saturday, March 19, 2016 from 12pm 10:00pm. No excuses on why we shouldn’t see you at the Smyrna Market Village this year. So get out of the house, put on a little green and come celebrate. Don’t miss out on one of Atlanta’s biggest and growing St. Patrick’s Day festivals.
The festival is a celebration of Irish heritage enjoyed by over 2,000 people in previous years.
Mayor A. Max Bacon will dye the Market Village Fountain green at 6:30p.m. on Thursday (March 17th) and at 5:30 p.m. on the Saturday (March 19).
The festival begins at 2pm on Thursday and 12pm on Saturday. Irish music, traditional foods, vendor novelties, contests, and other live entertainment make this an ideal event for your family on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Traditional Irish Festival
- Annual Dyeing of the Fountain with Smyrna Mayor Max Bacon
- Live Music on Thursday from DJ Jordan J from Amp’d Entertainment and The Armory
- Live Music on Saturday from Big City Twisters, Crawfish EtouFUNK and DJ Rock Most
- Cornhole ATL
- Guinness, Harp and Irish Car Bombs will be flowing!
- Redhead Contest
- Great food available from Atkins Park and Zucca Pizzeria
The event will be held at the Smyrna Market Village which is located at 2840 Atlanta Road, Smyrna, GA 30080.
Admission is $5 or $10 for both days. A portion of proceeds to benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training.
So plan ahead and get your Smyrna St. Patrick’s Day Festival tickets here. This is a dog-friendly event. No strollers, backpacks, coolers, etc.