Mark your calendars for Smyrna Business Association’s February luncheon, which will be held at the Smyrna Community Center, 200 Village Green Circle, Smyrna, GA 30080. The luncheon is from 11:30 to 1:00pm on Thursday, February 4th. Cost is $12 for members who RSVP and $20 for non-members. Member pricing increases to $15 for the monthly luncheon after the Tuesday prior to the luncheon. Non-Member pricing will be in effect for RSVP’s received after registration has closed or walk-ups at the luncheon. Register by February 2nd at 5 p.m.
The Smyrna Business Association presents a 2-part speaker luncheon series entitled: A Cobb County Report Card. The February luncheon speaker is Tim Lee, Chairman, Cobb County Board of Commissioners.
Start out 2016 by getting a heads up on your competition by learning:
• How did Cobb County perform in 2015?
• What does 2016 look like for Cobb County business owners?
• How does our economy compare to the rest of Georgia? The southeast? The country?
• How does the current political and economic environment in our nation impact Cobb County?
• Which business sectors will see the greatest growth over the next year?
• What is on the horizon for Cobb County in 2016?
Registration is required – so sign up today!
Come network with local business leaders and enjoy the presentation.