Immediate Delivery Homes, Spec Homes, Quick Move-in Homes.
No matter what you call them, right now in January 2016 you have a better chance of finding one than any other time of the year.
Why? People lost their financing, builders took a chance that a buyers home would sell and it did not. Or a local builder just goes ahead and begins construction in the New Year because Spring Market is just a month or two away here in the Northern Virgina and Prince William County Virginia real estate market.It's all about selling homes, so they can continue to build more.
We can find you the perfect home, all you have to do is share with us what you are looking for. What we need to know.
- What price point, how many bedrooms, baths, do you prefer a finished basement?
- How about lot?
- Do you prefer a cul-de-sac location?
- Do you mind living in construction for awhile if you can get a great price?
- How quickly do you need to find a home?
- When can we meet to share with you what we have found for you.
Advantages of buying an quick move-in home.
- No decisions to make. If you like it and qualify, it could be your new home.
- Great incentives offered. With the right agent, chances are good we can help you get an even better price or terms.
- You can lock your loan right away!
- You may even be able to use your preferred lender!
- Many times you do not have to deal with a lot of construction, homes around it are completed
- Move in less than thirty days
Who should consider an Immediate Delivery Home.
- A home buyer who does not have a home to sell.
- You have a pending relocation to the area within sixty days.
- You have an offer on your home right now and you need to find another one fast.
- You have enough income to carry both your current home mortgage payment and the new home payment.
- You are not hung up on picking everything out, you can walk into a home and if you like it, that is good enough for you. You are not the kind of person who says can we change this or that.
- You find yourself saying, I like the lot.
But fair warning. Standing inventory homes are typically priced to sell and go quickly. Align yourself with a local real estate agent who knows the area, the inventory and floor-plans well so they can save you a lot of time and money. The worst thing that can happen is you arrive for a house hunt, or your home is under contract and during the time you were out driving neighborhoods looking for For Sale Signs the home you want, the home you need went under contract a few days before. You never even knew it was available until it was to late. We hear this all the time from home buyers who finally call and ask for help.
I recently went through this process myself. My husband and I put our home on the market in Lake Ridge Virginia. We headed out to find another home. I am a skilled REALTOR, I knew our home would sell within days of listing. It did, So we needed to find a home quick. We were looking at resale homes, and then I set out to find a few builder standing inventory homes or those near completion or falling our of contract. We opted for an Immediate Delivery Home. But trust me when I tell you, we had to decide fast. The builder had the home we purchased priced to sell quick before year end. We pulled the trigger and then the coordination began. Even as a skilled REALTOR, managing all the inspections, requests from the lender, questions from buyer, agents, appraiser, home inspector, builder, loan officer and the sheer amount of things coming at you when you are trying to focus on packing, moving and working can be overwhelming even for someone who helps people buy and sell everyday. That's because buying, selling or renting is personal. It's stressful. This is exactly why so many For Sale by Owners fail. The learning curve in real estate is daunting. Patty Blackwelder and I have over fifty years of combined real estate knowledge in New Homes and Resale Home Sales. We are skilled at negotiating, and coaching and guiding home buyers and sellers on their options. We work the area's between Mount Vernon Virginia down to Fredericksburg Virginia out to the Manassas Virginia area.
Remember the builder pays the REALTOR when you buy a home. This is determined by the builders when they begin a project. Most welcome Buyers Agents helping home buyers. That is because builders reps are busy. Really busy. My twins sister Patty Blackwelder has years of experience on the "builders side of things" She worked as a New Home Sales person and understands the best time to buy, what you cann and cannot reasonably ask for and how to best position you so that you get the home you want and need.. You are not going to get a better deal without professional assistance. They builders representatives are so busy, they welcome someone like the Twins Selling Real Estate as your Buyers Agent. They know, we know the real estate business and new home side of the business well. We can help you every step of the way, so that you can concentrate on working, not taking days off and focusing on the things you need to focus on.
Click on this image below and save this to your CELL PHONE as a photo. Keep it, and the next time you get the urge to wander into a New Home Community in the Prince William County Virginia area make sure you share with them you are working with a REALTOR. When they ask for the card when you are registering, you can refer to your cell photo's for our NEW HOME CARD. Let them know you have chosen to have the Twins Selling Real Estate help you through the process. Then the onsite sales people will know you have representation. They won't be bugged with a lot of questions, they will call us instead.
If you need help, or are scheduled to relocate in 2016. Call us so we can begin sending you information on homes in your price range and what types of homes you can buy. Call 703-801-9367 or simply Twins Selling Real Estate email
Other related blog: