Oftentimes, the individuals that have started or continue to run major companies can be considered visionaries and geniuses, or at least highly successful people with a strong sense of business acumen. So when these certain people talk - The world, and the public, tend to take notice and listen intently. Our Real Estate Virtual Assistant team strongly believes in the power of "practicing what you preach" and is always eager to share inspirational quotes from some of the most successful businesspeople today. Whether there are pieces of advice that you can apply to your own life and career, or you simply enjoy starting your day off on an uplifting note, here are 10 great quotes that are sure to inspire success:
1. "Chase the vision, not the money; the money will end up following you."
- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappo's
2. "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do."
- Steve Jobs, Co-Founder of Apple
3. "The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing."
- Walt Disney, Co-Founder at Disney
4. "What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: Know your product better than anyone, know your customer and have a burning desire to succeed."
- Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy's
5. "I always did something that I was a little not ready to do. I think that, that is how you grow. When there's a moment of 'Wow, I'm not so sure that I can do this' and you push through those moments - It's then that you have a breakthrough. Sometimes that's a sign that something really great is about to happen. You're about to grow and learn a lot more about yourself."
- Marissa Mayer, CEO of Yahoo!
6. "Rule number one: Never lose money. Rule number two: Don't forget rule number one."
- Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
7. "It's not about having a specific set time; both professional and personal lives are 24/7. It's simply more about making the right allocation to each one and recognizing that it's going to be different every single day."
- Ellen Kullman, CEO of Dropout
8. "I've found that as long as you're fundamentally good - As long as you're not being bad to people - people give you a lot of room to be yourself, because being yourself is honest. And that's what people want to see."
- Andrew Mason, CEO of Groupon
9. "Pessimists may be right in the end, but optimists have a much better time getting there."
- Samuel R. Allen, CEO of Deere
10. "It's not about how to get started, it's about how to get noticed."
- Steve Case, CEO of AOL
No matter how you opt to run your business, our Real Estate Virtual Assistant team is here for you. We understand that real estate professionals are unique and operate in many different ways - What works well for someone may not be the best option for another! From social media management to blogging and listing coordination, we encourage you to contact us today to find out how we can best help you realize the success and productivity that you want!