A while ago. I had written a series of 30 useful websites.
Here is the re-cap of them - few at a time for the benefit of those who may have missed them (and almost all of them this week for quick access.)
Since I'd like to limit the length of the post and still share lot of information, I'd just give basic idea and link for these sites. You can click on the link for detailed post, visit these sites or check with me for more information.
(Disclaimer: I am no way associated with these sites, though I may have subscribed to their services and have no direct or indirect financial gains from the owners of these sites.)
Spokeo is a search engine specialized in aggregating and organizing vast quantities of people-related information from a large variety of public sources. The public data is amassed with lightning speed, and presented almost instantly in an integrated, coherent, and easy-to-follow format.
Local Market Data You Can't Get Anywhere Else
15SecondPitch™ n. An introduction that is concise, compelling and conversational. No elevator required!
- A tool to help you discover who you are and what you really want
- A way to focus your thinking on what is most important
- A great introduction and conversation starter
- A way to organize the thinking process for any new venture
- An effective multi-channel personal marketing tool to communicate consistently via email, on the telephone, in person, or on your business cards.
- A scripted, cheesy, tone-deaf sales pitch
- A substitute for effective interpersonal interaction
- A grocery list of all the things you do or know
- A so-called elevator pitch for investors (although it makes a great introduction for one)