I'm so lucky to live where I live, here in Bosque Farms, NM! Take a look, and see what I mean! I've got
1. wonderful, "Land of Enchantment" sunsets and rainbows to look at right outside my front door
2. plenty of water to grow a huge, food-factory-size garden, despite living in a "desert" state
3. cranes, ducks, geese, and other waterfowl hanging out in my pastures and flying overhead along the Rio Grande
4. lush pastures for my little herd of horses (a necessity for a "horse property specialist," right?
5. and a cozy, old-fashioned brick house whose dutiful little woodstove and aged hardwood floors warm the cockles of my heart
Welcome to my world!