First Blog Posts

Sometimes, it can be scary to write your first blog post! Luckily, the supportive community of ActiveRain is just the place to start.

On this page you will find a running list of “first blog posts” written on ActiveRain by members of the real estate industry. These new bloggers have taken the leap to begin their blogging journey. Our first-time real estate bloggers deserve a big welcome and some extra encouragement from you!

Take a read, leave a comment, and say hello. You'll make that author’s day and help to give them a great first impression of our community.

Agent's first blog posts on ActiveRain

By Ron slatery, Overseas property investments Thailand
(RBT Thailand)
Comments 5
Looking for a condo in Pattaya or Jomtien areas great selection of condos available 1 bed, 2 bedroom or studios pattaya condominiums for sale pattaya properties for rent rent to own condo pattaya apartments for rent cheap pattay property jomtien beach condominium pattaya vacation rental cheap apa...

By Dan Jey, Dan Jey is a realtor based in Corona, CA.
(Keller Williams)
Comments 13
California glimmers. The state is booming; wages are the highest in the nation, and prosperity waits at every corner. It seems knit into our national culture: California is the place to find success in thriving tech and entertainment industries. However, this vibrant growth comes at a steep cost;...

By Kelly Anderson, I am a marketing consultant.
(Self Employed)
Comments 11
Beautiful Property For Sale In Eads, TN.10645 Sparkle Creek Cove This gorgeous home estate is located in a safe and private community in the Sparkle Creek Subdivision, along with 8 other homes and private trails to explore. It is perfect for an equestrian family or couple looking for a spacious p...

By Korrie Champagne, #1 Service
(Godzyk Real Estate Services)
Comments 13
 I never imagined when I became a Real Estate Sales person, how many people would find it exciting. More and more people ask if they should buy or sell a home this Fall or wait until 2018.  My name is KORRIE CHAMPAGNE, and this is my first ever blog. I joined The Godzyk Real Estate Services as a ...

By Christopher Smith
Comments 9
http://www.viewlisting.info/67981/

By Jake Knight, Investor and blogger
(Skye Homes)
Comments 12
I am primarily a fix/flipper and just wondering what most non-flipping agents do when they have a potential listing that is in really bad shape. Do you go to market as-is, help them clean it up, call an investor, or something else?  

By Daniel Bornstein, Real Estate Attorney & Broker of Record
(Bornstin Law)
Comments 9
Ideally, every tenant would fulfill their lease term and give proper notice before moving out, but it’s not a perfect world we live in. Life happens.Maybe your renting to a student at UC Berkeley and they want to leave after school is out. Perhaps they are moving in with a significant other, or w...

By Yantram Studio, Yantram 3D Architectural Building construction.
(Yantram architectural design studio)
Comments 6
Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) are the two most discussed topics of the gaming world. Both show a promising growth and their most remarkable similarity is their capability to alter the perception of the world around us. However, there are major differences between the two technol...

By Finding Realty, Alaska Real Estate Marketing & Branding
(FindingRealty)
Comments 7
11895 Wilderness Drive Anchorage Alaska 99516 - 60 SECOND SHOWCASE from Finding Realty on Vimeo.A wonderful hillside home nestled on a large .46 acre lot. Perhaps if you're thinking about buying a home near Huffman Elementary School , Goldenview Middle School , and South Anchorage High School ......

By wanda collier abbott, Yes, I would certainly love to be your Realtor.
(Executive Realty)
Comments 10
 USE YOUR COMMUNITY PARK & REDUCE YOUR STRESS The city of Sacramento parks including all those in and around the River Oaks Community within the (Natomas Riverbend) area are typically open for fun from sunrise to sunset. Conveniently located, your community Parks are within the boundaries of Nort...

By Frederick Smith, Inbound Marketing · IRS Audit Relief & Tax Savings
(Synergy Strategies, Inc.)
Comments 12
Lame scripts, canned closing techniques, dinosaur gurus, overused clichés, "personal development" hype... ALL BS. What if I told you that Sea of Sameness was a distraction from doing just ONE thing. Getting results. Sure, all of that stuff above may seem great and even helpful to a certain extent...

By Zak Green, Just learning right now.
(None)
Comments 10
I wanted to right my first blog about False Advertising in the Real Estate Market. As I study to get my license I can't help but look for things related to the real estate market around town. I pass for sale signs in peoples yards, Open house signs on the streets and even huge billboards on the h...

By Ella Dekhtyar, cosmetic dentist
(Broadway Family Dental)
Comments 0
If you’re looking for an almost-invisible orthodontic option to correct the alignment of your teeth, you might consider ceramic braces. Created from composite materials, ceramic braces blend-in with the color of your teeth. Because they are “tooth-colored” and the mini rubber bands that hold arc...

By Lauree Martin, Cert. Luxury Home Specialist-Brasos & Harris Co.
(Keller Williams Realty Brazos Valley - Fortitude Realty Services Team)
Comments 14
I am excited to be introduced and invited to active rain!  I look forward to connect and meet fellow industry leaders!Lauree 

By Shonda Rogers, Online, Social Media and direct mail marketing
(SEO is Local)
Comments 9
With the vast majority of Americans using social media, small businesses may be tempted to utilize these platforms instead of running their own website. This seems to make sense because social media sites and business websites offer similar tools. Still, there are things that your own website pro...

By Paul M. Kelly, Real Estate Photographer & Seller Specialist
(Foxfire Realty & Real Estate Photography Services in The Villages)
Comments 8
Declutter, Depersonalize and DisengageHome staging is one of the most powerful ways to make buyers want to buy your home. It can be as simple as decluttering and repainting. Or it can require a clean sweep that involves storing belongings off-site; redecorating, and even renting furniture and art...

By Caitlin Thornburg, Executive VP of Sales & Marketing
(Zip Your Flyer)
Comments 27
When you get a listing, there are so many things to do! You must get it into the MLS, you have to write about the house, you need to take pictures, put up signs, get it syndicated online all over the place, make flyers, put it up on your website, get a virtual tour created, schedule open houses, ...

By jeff tomek, Connecticut's Premier Family Owned House Buyers
(CliffordGroup)
Comments 9
 If you are about to sell your house, there are a few changes that despite being cheap will improve the overall value of your house. Just go through the below tips, which are neither expensive nor time taking.Let’s get started: Brighten the wallsThe color you choose for the interior walls will ei...

By Tom Wilson, Real Estate Property Investment Company
(Wilson Investment Properties)
Comments 6
 If you are planning to make an investment in real estate then you must know that the domain is not easy. As per statistics 87% of all real estate agents fail in the first five years and so, chances of success are only 13%. One of the finest ways to make a safe entry is to get associated with a l...
This is my  first time that I am writing on this site.   I am now in the process of learning how to become a successful Real Estate Agent.  I am excited for the opportunity this industry presents and I am looking forward to enjoy this profession every day of my life.  I am already enjoying it as ...
Sponsor