Finishing the Year with a Winning Plan and Keeping Up Productive Blogging Habits!
As we near the finish line for 2016 with 3 only months to go, it’s time to ask ourselves, “How am I doing?”
It may be time for a review of your progress and a time to adjust your plans for the final quarter.
Part 1, the Quarterly Review and Goals Checkup
For the first part of this month’s challenge we are asking you to write a post that answers the how am I doing question, and share a little bit about your plans to make the final quarter a winner that will set you up for a great 2017.
Part 2, Continuing a Consistent Blogging Habit for SEO Success
The second part of the Challenge is a little more free spirited, as long as it helps your business and your SEO.
We all made great progress in the past few months with a few of the daily blogging challenges, and now is no time to let it slip, so we are offering another incentive to reinforce that good habit.
This part of the challenge is rather simple, and it will result in an SEO boost and an increase in your fans.
Write a Post Every Day! (or at least on 20 days this month)
- We are not asking for a novel, just something to let your readers know that it is worth clicking on your name every day. But if you do write a few thousand word posts and mix them in here it will give you a extra boost in the long term rankings.
- Active Rain asks you to write at least 50 words for a blog post to count, so I will too.
- These 50 words can be about nearly anything, but it would be best if it was something interesting that will keep them coming back.
- Put a picture in it too, everyone wants to see a bit of eye candy, and your readers do to, tell us something about it, how it makes you feel, what it is, etc.
- Make it something of yours, not a list of quotes, not a copy of something that was written by KCM or someone else, save those for the other posts.
- There are more things to write about and more things that your friends want to read about than you can possibly write about in a month.
- For example, write a bit about each of the neighborhoods that you work in, and those neighborhoods that you would like to work in.
o Once the post is out there the public will recognize you as the authority in this neighborhood since your competitors failed to write something up.
- Write about the events that are important to the people in your neighborhoods, Google loves these and so do your future clients.
- Tell us about how you are feeling about a local, national, world, or professional topic.
- I could go on and on here, but suffice to say we all have plenty to write about, just keep in mind what Socrates had to say about the art of brevity, and what Bob Crane has to say about this too, “Active Rain readers like it when you keep it short”, this way you will not wear yourself or your readers out.
Yes, I know that you are busy but keep in mind we all are.
I work ridiculously long hours and seldom miss a beat on Active Rain. You can do it too, you just have to believe that it is possible, push past the difficulty and your SEO and future business will thank you.
To participate in this Challenge
- Write a quarterly review and goals checkup post
- Post a blog EVERY DAY (or on at least 20 the days), develop a great habit, collect some Google juice, and not only will you generate a truckload of regular AR Points but our good friend Bob Stewart will also give you an extra bonus, 3000 Bonus Points, just for stopping by to share a bit with your friends and the public.
When you write your Quarterly Review Post, please honor us with the pleasure of seeing a link to it in the comments below.
And at the end of the month, stop by again, and leave a comment to let us all know that you completed the challenge and how much you enjoyed the boost in your SEO.
Make it a Great 4th Quarter!
Laptop With Silhouette People by jannoon028 http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/agree-terms.php?id=10058783